Ear, Nose and Throat disorders
Dr. Juan Lorente Guerrero
- Defining similarities and differences between human patients and animals regarding this disease in order to use, if that were the case, brachiocephalic dogs as animal model in treatment options of human disease.
- Validating diagnostic accuracy of sentinel ganglion in pharyngeal-laryngeal carcinoma T1-2 N0 as stadiage tool, through a lympho-gammagraphy with SPECT-TC the day before the operation and the surgical localization of sentinel ganglion through a probe during the surgery.
- Determining the prevalence of gastroesophageal reflux in patients diagnosed with conventional sleep obstructive apnea syndrome, and evaluating effectiveness of symptom quest in gastroesophageal reflux diagnosis in these patients.
- Research group in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (osas). PI: Juan Lorente Guerrero
- Sentinel ganglion in pharynx and larynx carcinoma.
- Gastroesophageal reflux prevalence in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. PI: Juan Lorente Guerrero, Juan Luis Quesada Martínez, Mª Jose Jurado Luque, Ana María Accarino Garaventa, Enrique Perelló Scherdel
Impact Factor: 2.183
avg. impact factor: 1.091
Solans Laque R, Lorente J, Canela M.
Tracheobronchial involvement in Wegener’s granulomatosis
Med Clin (Barc). 2011 Jul 23;137(5):230-5.
Negre Buso M, Lorente Guerrero J, Rubio Rodriguez A, Garcia Lopez M, Gonzalez Donate M, Boronat de Ferrater , Castell Conesa J.
(201)Thalium SPECT in the detection of recurrent laryngeal carcinoma
Rev Esp Med Nucl. 2011 Jul-Aug;30(4):236-40.
Main research projects
PI: Simó Canonge, Rafael
Unidad Central de Investigación en Ensayos Clínicos Vall d’Hebron (UCIEC-VH)